I almost missed this. I just happened to see you posted and got so excited. I hope you can find sometime to share the kids everday life with grammy. I would so love to see how they are growing and changing I feel I am losing touch with them. See you soon.
4 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations Alyssa :)
Alyssa is so cute!! Love it! And PLEASE tell me you are going to get back into blogging!? Please!?!?!? ;) Love you!
Alyssa is so cute!! Love it! And PLEASE tell me you are going to get back into blogging!? Please!?!?!? ;) Love you!
I almost missed this. I just happened to see you posted and got so excited. I hope you can find sometime to share the kids everday life with grammy. I would so love to see how they are growing and changing I feel I am losing touch with them. See you soon.
Post a Comment